- 08.04.2020 at 22:20 #832lpadminKeymaster
* Forum rules listed below are mandatory for all forum participants without exception.
* Administration reserves the right to change the rules without prior notice.
* Additions and changes to the rules come into force from the moment of their publication.
1. It is forbidden to use names (login, name), signatures containing obscene language, website addresses, etc. For display on forums.
1a. It is forbidden to discuss the alteration and manufacture of weapons (only discussions regarding the tool)
2. Post deliberately false information.
3. Use obscene language and / or rude expressions (including in disguised form).
4. To insult someone directly or indirectly, to express disrespect and / or rudeness to the forum participants.
5. Advertise in messages, signatures or avatars any goods and services without special permission of the forum administration.
6. Create the same topics or posts in different forums.
7. Create new topics with headlines that do not reflect the essence of the problem or question.
8. Conduct a conversation on “free topics” (flame), create topics that do not correspond to this forum, or send messages that do not correspond to the topic under discussion (offtopic)
9. Create messages that do not carry a certain semantic load in the context of the topic under discussion (flood)
10. Create in the signature links to sites that do not correspond to the topics of the forum.
11. Unauthorized moderation. Those. when a forum member who is not a moderator of this forum comments on other participants.
12. Discuss fines made by the moderator or administrator.
1. Create avatars and signatures on political or religious topics. The administration reserves the right to remove such avatars and signatures after notifying the user through Private messages.
2. Create posts of political or religious content. The administration reserves the right to delete such messages without warning.
3. Re-raise the topic if the answer to the question was not received in a timely manner. In the case of a repeated raising of the topic with messages of the “up” type, this can be considered as a flood.
1. Before creating new topics, be sure to use SEARCH. FAQ Perhaps what you want to ask has already been discussed on the forum. This will save you valuable time for yourself and others.
2. Try to write correctly. Check the written messages before sending them.
3. Personal correspondence on a common subject is considered offtopic. For personal correspondence there are private messages.
4. Avoid copying voluminous materials from any web page. Better to publish links to these materials.
Administration and moderation:
1. Administrators and moderators have the right to edit, transfer, close and delete posts and topics that do not comply with the forum rules.
2. Administrators and moderators have the right to predominantly interpret certain paragraphs of the forum rules in the case of statements that the user has a double meaning in such paragraphs.
3. The actions of the moderator can be appealed only in the administration of the forum and only through personal messages.
4. The decision of the forum administration is final and not subject to appeal.
5. In case of violation of the rules of the ban.
- The topic ‘Forum rule !!! Required reading.’ is closed to new replies.