- Home /
- Shop /
- Tool /
- Rifling button Performance Standards for Pressure and Velocity of Centerfire Pistol and Revolver Ammunition for the Use of Commercial Manufacturers /
- Rifling button combo 45 acp
Rifling button combo 45 acp
Hello dear buyer. We produce buttons for the production of barrel.
Our combo buttons have two working surfaces so that both the bore and groove dimensions are controlled. No separate sizing button is needed.
A special coating on the button allows it to use more than 500 repetitions
we can also make your measurements under the order.
in the photo there is an example of work by our tool.
Do not overpay, buy a good and working tool
The button has a twist of 1/16 inc. 6 margins and 6 rifling.
Delivery within 5 working days
Dear friends, please pay attention to the fact that our profile on ebay deals exclusively with the sale of buttons, and all reviews are not hidden and you can read about them with respect to each instrument.
Now a few facts why a real button can not cost less than $ 45-50
1). A good alloy for the production of one button costs from 10 to 15 $
2). Each button is made manually with an accuracy of 0.01mm
3) Our instrument is one of the only ones that is not manufactured in China and has been certified, and complies with all international standards.
One and the same button does not apply to all calibres of the same size as China sells, for example, there can not be one 9mm button, since 9mm calibers are many 9×19, 9×18,9×17 and all buttons have different tolerances and different angles.
4) Yes you can pay $ 20 less but you will lose your time, month for delivery and the result of the work will be incorrect
5) Our buttons can withstand any shock loads, so you do not need an expensive press ($ 300). You can use any hammer and any direction to push the button (we also have buttons with guides), we respect our customers, appreciate their time, so only the best quality
Good shopping friends
Recommendations for using the button.
Recommended steel grades for working with a button;
Germany( DIN,WNr) 1.7223,41CrMo4;
France( AFNOR) 42CD4TS ;
Spain( UNE) 42CrMo4;
England ( BS) 708M40;
Also very important is the thickness of the workpiece!
Each wall of the workpiece before using the button should be 1.5-2.0 diameter bullets
An example of calculating the diameter of the workpiece for the caliber 9mm Luger
9.02 (bullet diameter) * 1.5 = 13.53 minimum thickness of one wall
13.53 + 13.53 + 9.02 = 36.08 The minimum rod diameter for this caliber
We also use lubrication.